American Academy School
School Uniform Guidelines
School Uniform may be purchased from AAS only
|Boys and Girls||Boys and Girls|
|Grades 1-6||Grades 7-12|
|Red polo shirt||Blue polo T shirt|
|Checkered full pants||Blue trousers|
|Black Shoes||Black Shoes|
|Red T shirt||Light blue T shirt|
|Navy blue gym tracks||Navy Blue track pants|
|Sports shoes (white or black only)||Sports shoes (White or Black Only)|
|Winter Uniform||Winter Uniform|
|Red long sleeves polo shirt||Blue long sleeve T shirt|
|Checkered full pants||Navy Blue Trousers|
|Navy blue school jacket||Navy blue school jacket|
| School Uniform Guidelines
• NO cotton Trousers
• NO Black Trousers
• NO Excuses will be accepted such as (washing-lost-no size-etc.…)
• NO jogging pants (except for PE class)
• NO colored shoes
• NO laced rubber shoes
• Students are not allowed to enter the class without wearing the complete school uniform
• Parents must cooperate with the school about the uniform policy.
• Students must wear their PE uniform on the given PE schedule.
• Make-up is not allowed.
• Students are expected to dress appropriately always. One pair of plain earrings/studs may be worn by girls but there should be no other “body piercing” or other distracting jewelry. No visible tattoos.
• Girls are expected to have their hair tied always. Flashy hair dye is not permitted.
• Boys must always have their hair cut short. Boys are not allowed to wear jewelry, no visible tattoos. Flashy hair dye is not permitted. Face should be shaved always. No Mohawks, spiky hair or eye brow design
• Any student not following the uniform dress code will be subject to disciplinary action.